Three concentric discs (hours, minutes and seconds) rotate counter-clockwise to indicate the time along the vertical axis at 12 o'clock (patent-pending).
KLOK-01 WATCH-HEAD CHARACTERISTICS
- Dimensions: Ø 44 mm, 11.5 mm deep
- Material: metal-polymer composite
- Glass: transparent polymer with built-in magnifying lens
- Water tightness: Water Resistant
- Swiss Made
- Driven by a high-tech Ronda movement (high precision Quartz movement)
- 1,5 V battery
- Two-year warranty against all production defects
- The klokers key: a pushbutton at 8 o'clock to unlock the watch head from its base
- Colors: yellow, blue and gray.
- Ref KPART-01-C2
- Dimensions : 90 x 55 x 20 mm folded, 245 x 55 mm opened
- Color: matte black.
- Compatible with KLOK-01 and KLOK-02
- Materials: case made from high quality PU (smooth grain evoking the full grain of genuine leather)
- Metallic parts made from stainless steel
The special feature of that product is that it can be used in several ways. It can be worn as a modern pocket watch, on your desk or as a protective case for the klokers’ watch-heads.
HOW TO READ THE TIME ON KLOK-01
KLOK-01 is inspired by the circular slide rule, a once ubiquitous calculating instrument. A slide rule is a mechanical analog computer usually comprising three scales, one of which slides between the other two. In a similar way, the dial of KLOK-01 is composed of three circular discs — one each for the hours, minutes and seconds — which rotate at different speeds to slide past each other.