Three concentric discs (hours, minutes and seconds) rotate counter-clockwise to indicate the time along the vertical axis at 12 o'clock (patent-pending).
KLOK-01 WATCH-HEAD CHARACTERISTICS
- Dimensions: Ø 44 mm, 11.5 mm deep
- Material: metal-polymer composite
- Glass: transparent polymer with built-in magnifying lens
- Water tightness: Water Resistant
- Swiss Made
- Driven by a high-tech Ronda movement (high precision Quartz movement)
- 1,5 V battery
- Two-year warranty against all production defects
- The klokers key: a pushbutton at 8 o'clock to unlock the watch head from its base
- Colors: yellow, blue and gray.
- Milanese strap ref KLINK-05
- Dimensions: 230 mm (excluding the buckle) x 22 mm
- Strap material: Stainless steel
- Pin buckle material: stainless steel; engraved buckle
- Compatible with KLOK-01 and KLOK-02
- Color: steel gray
HOW TO READ THE TIME ON KLOK-01
KLOK-01 is inspired by the circular slide rule, a once ubiquitous calculating instrument. A slide rule is a mechanical analog computer usually comprising three scales, one of which slides between the other two. In a similar way, the dial of KLOK-01 is composed of three circular discs — one each for the hours, minutes and seconds — which rotate at different speeds to slide past each other.
The klokers key, patended fixing system allows you to unlock the watch head from its base easily. The combinations of accessories, colours and uses are virtually endless. More than a simple watch, your klokers product becomes a temporal object accompanying you in your everyday life. You can create your own style and live your time.