- Dimensions: Ø 44 mm, 11.5 mm deep
- Material: metal-polymer composite
- Glass: transparent polymer with built-in magnifying lens
- Water tightness: Water Resistant
- Swiss Made
- Driven by a high-tech Ronda movement (high precision Quartz movement)
- 1,5 V battery
- Two-year warranty against all production defects
- The klokers key: a pushbutton at 8 o'clock to unlock the watch head from its base
- Colors: yellow, blue and gray.
MILANESE STRAP KLINK-05
- Milanese strap ref KLINK-05
- Dimensions: 230 mm (excluding the buckle) x 22 mm
- Strap material: Stainless steel
- Pin buckle material: stainless steel; engraved buckle
- Compatible with KLOK-01 and KLOK-02
- Color: steel gray
Typical of the 1950s, the Milanese strap, also known as mesh bracelet, remains timeless and modern.
Back in the spotlight of fashion and watch industries, though inspired by the hauberks made in the Milanese workshops in the 17th century, it has been adopted by vintage watches aficionados and men concerned about their style.
Much more flexible than when it was originally created, the Milanese strap is now very comfortable to wear, and adjustable to the size of you wrist.
As a great classic of Italian elegance, the Milanese strap will give an overwhelming vintage look to your watch.
HOW TO READ THE TIME ON KLOK-01
The klokers key, patended fixing system allows you to unlock the watch head from its base easily. The combinations of accessories, colours and uses are virtually endless. More than a simple watch, your klokers product becomes a temporal object accompanying you in your everyday life. You can create your own style and live your time.